About the Award
Established in 2017, the Front Office Sports Rising 25 Award was created to honor up and comers in the sports industry. Now in its third year, the award has honored 50 of the brightest young minds from around the world. This April, we will add another 25 members to the illustrious group of young professionals.
In 2019, the award will be presented by AB InBev and recipients will be honored the first week of April. With the celebration taking place April 3rd-5th, this year’s class will be treated to an entire day of immersive learning opportunities on April 4th at the Rising 25 Summit at AB InBev’s NYC HQ. This will be followed up by a black tie gala on April 5th, hosted at an iconic NYC venue.
Below you will find more information about the nomination and selection process, as well as FAQs and a contact email in case you have any more questions.
How they are chosen:
Winners are selected through two rounds of judging.
Round 1: FOS staff members carefully read through all of the nominations, choosing 50 semi-finalists.
Round 2: The panel of ten judges then takes the 50 semi-finalists and selects the 25 winners.
During the judging process, we weigh a variety of factors when determining whether a nominee should be a Rising 25 winner, including, but not limited to:
- Size & scope of work responsibilities.
- Accomplishments over their school or professional career up to this point.
- Leadership roles. Ascending levels of responsibilities.
- Out of Work Activities – professional organizations, volunteering, etc.
- The scope of influence within their area of expertise.
- More specific business results driven by ideas/execution of the nominee.
* Nomination information is kept private.
** No member of Front Office Sports LLC is eligible to win.
*** Only the winners of the award will be notified.
February 7th, 2019 at 11:59 PM EST
All nominees must have been born on or after April 6th, 1993.
How old do I have to be to win the award?
25 and under (Born on or after April 6th, 1993)
When are nominations for the award open till?
Nominations are open from January 7th, 2019 until February 7th, 2019.
When will winners be notified?
Winners will be notified on March 11th, 2019.
When does the celebration occur?
The three-day celebration will occur on April 3rd, 4th, and 5th in NYC.
What do I get if I win the award?
This year, you will have the chance to experience three days of jam-packed programming.
- Day 1: Arrive in NYC
- Day 2: Rising 25 Summit exclusively for winners of the award at AB InBev’s NYC HQ
- Day 3: Black Tie Awards Gala at an iconic NYC location.
Can I nominate myself?
Yes! We have even had people who nominated themselves win!
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org